Women University Of AJK Bagh Jobs 2022 announced by Women University in Bagh, AJK through an online job portal www.wuajk.edu.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Ph.D./As per HEC criteria/MPhil/MS/MPH/Mphil/MSMasters/16 years of Education. Eligible candidates can apply for Women University Of AJK Bagh Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Ph.D./Assistant Professor (TTS-19)/Lecturer (BPS-18)/Lecturer Allied Health (BPS-18)/Research Associate (BPS-17)/Lecturer Contract Basis/Project Coordinator (PPS-09 Jobs in Women University Of AJK Bagh Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through the Jang newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 20, 2022|
|Last Date||September 09, 2022|
|Organization||Women University Of AJK|
|No of Seats||18|
|Job Location||Bagh, AJK|
Latest Posts in Women University Of AJK Bagh Jobs 2022
- Assistant Professor (TTS-19)
- Lecturer (BPS-18)
- Lecturer Allied Health (BPS-18)
- Research Associate (BPS-17)
- Lecturer Contract Basis
- Project Coordinator (PPS-09
How to Apply for Jobs in the Women’s University Of AJK Bagh?
- Candidates are required to submit attested copies of their degrees, photos, result cards, transcripts & certificates duly attested by the concerned educational board and HEC (where applicable), research publications (where applicable) along-with application on the prescribed form in person or send by mail to the Registrar, Women University of Azad Jammu and Kashmir Bagh
- Candidates for the position of Associate Professor are required to submit applications on the prescribed form with five sets of testimonials along with the publications.
- Candidates applying for more than one position shall submit separate application forms with required documents completed in all respects.
- Application forms are obtained from Allied Bank Bagh by depositing Rs. 2000 for the positions mentioned at serial no 1,2.7 and Rs. 1500 for serial no 3,4,5,6 on Allied Bank Chalan in favor of the Treasurer, Women University Azad Jammu and Kashmir Bagh or can also be downloaded from the University website www.wuajk.edu.pk and be sent along with bank draft in favor of Treasurer Women University AJK Bagh
- The screening test will be conducted for the positions of Lecturers and Research Associates Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews against all mentioned positions.