The University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences UVAS Lahore Jobs 2022 was announced through Online Job Portal https://uvas.edu.pk/. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is DVM, LAD / Intermediate, Literate, M.phil / MS, MBBS / BDS. Eligible candidates can apply for The University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences UVAS Lahore Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Master Trainer, Reporting Officer, Social Mobilizer, Cook, Driver, Chowkidar, CVAS, Jang, Department Social Sciences, Lahore, Ravi Campus, Department of veterinary medicine, Lahore, Institute of Microbiology jobs in The University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences UVAS Lahore Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Express Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 25, 2022
Last Date October 14, 2022
Organization University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences
No of Seats 11 + 14 = 25
Job Location Lahore, Punjab
Latest Posts in the University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences Jobs 2022
- Master Trainer
- Reporting Officer
- Social Mobilizer
- CVAS, Jang
- Department of Social Sciences, Lahore
- Ravi Campus
- Department of veterinary medicine, Lahore
- Institute of Microbiology
How to Apply for Jobs in UVAS?
- Interested Candidates must apply Online through UVAS’s Official Website https://uvas.edu.pk/.
- Candidates are required to submit a Printed / Hard copy of the job application form along with originally paid bank challan as well as other supporting documents to the Office of the Registrar, University of Veterinary & Animal Sciences, Lahore.
- For Ad No. 01 Applicants are directed to attach the Original Paid Bank Challan of Rs. 1,000/- for Sr. No. 1 & 2 and Rs. 500/- for Sr. No. 3 to 6.
- For Ad No. 02 Applicants are directed to attach the Original Paid Bank Challan of Rs. 1,000/-
- Interview call letters will be issued only to the eligible.