University of Punjab Jobs 2022 announced through Online Job Portal in University Of Punjab Official Website http://pu.edu.pk/careers/.The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Matric, Intermediate, BS/ MS/ M.Phil. Eligible candidates can apply for University of Punjab Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Research Assistant, Data Entry Operator, Data Analyst, and Report Writing,Enumerator jobs in the University of Punjab Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through the University of Punjab.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 03, 2022
Last Date September 15, 2022
Organization University of Punjab
No of Seats 07
Job Location Lahore, Punjab
Latest Posts in the University of Punjab Jobs 2022
- Research Assistant
- Data Entry Operator
- Data Analyst and Report Writing
How to Apply for Jobs at the University of Punjab?
- Application on plain paper with a detailed CV along with the following documents should reach the Office of Dr. Rehan Ahmad Khan Sherwani, Principal investigator / Professor, College of Statistical and Actuarial Sciences, University of Punjab, Lahore on or before September 15, 2022, till 4: 00 pm.
- Experience certificate(s)
- Two passport-size photographs
- Original documents shall have to be produced at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete and late received applications will not be entertained, and only shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- Contact details, telephone/Mobile Nos. and email addresses should be provided along with the application for quick correspondence.
- Payment will be made to the selected candidate(s) as per NIH approved head of the concerned project.
- The offer is valid initially for One month(s) and will be extended subject to the performance of the candidate for up to the maximum of the project duration and subject to the availability of funds.
- Please note that no TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.