University Of Gwadar Jobs 2022 was announced by the University Of Gwadar in Gwadar, Balochistan.The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is As per HEC Criteria. Eligible candidates can apply for The University Of Gwadar Jobs in 2022 | Advertisement. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Professor (BPS-21)/Associate Professor (BPS-20)/Assistant Professor (BPS-19)/Lecturer (BPS-18) jobs in The University Of Gwadar Jobs in 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 21, 2022|
|Last Date||September 20, 2022|
|Organization||University Of Gwadar|
|No of Seats||18|
|Job Location||Gwadar, Balochistan|
Latest Posts in The University Of Gwadar Jobs 2022
- Professor (BPS-21)
- Associate Professor (BPS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
- Lecturer (BPS-18)
How to Apply Online for Jobs at the University Of Gwadar
- Applicants already in service should apply through the proper channel by the due date and submit a service certificate issued by their present and former employers otherwise their application will not be considered.
- The applicants For S.no 1 & 2 are required to submit 5 sets of their applications/ dossiers along with attested copies of degree/certificates/ 5-photographs/ NIC/ detailed marks sheet of the examinations passed/ experience certificates and research publications and For S.no 3 & 4 only one set of the documents should be submitted with two photographs then Send to Registrar, University of Gwadar, Sarwan Avenue New Town Phase 4, Gwadar.
- For S.n0 4, all candidates will have to clear NTS Subject Test except those with a Ph.D. degree. For Senior Faculty positions, the criteria laid down by HEC will be applicable.
- The application must be accompanied by a bank draft or bankers’ cheque of Rs.2000/ (non-refundable) in favor of the University of Gwadar.
- Incomplete applications or those received after the last date will not be considered.
- Canvassing in any manner or form will disqualify the candidates.
- Only short-listed candidates will be invited for the interviews.
- No TA/D. A will be given.