The University of Haripur is looking for candidates for the following posts advertise through the newspaper. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Master | Mphil | MS | Others | BS. Eligible candidates can apply for Teaching Jobs in Haripur 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the latest recruitment for government jobs in Haripur 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is advertisements through Mashriq Newspaper.
Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||July 22, 2022|
|Last Date||August 05, 2022|
|Organization||The University of Haripur|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Location||Haripur, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa|
Latest Teaching Jobs at the University Of Haripur
- Lecturer botany
- Lecturer management science
- Lecturer information technology
- Lecturer food science
- Lecturer physics
- Lecturer history
- Lecturer mathematics
- Lecturer physical education
- Lecturer agronomy
- Lecturer public health
- Lecturer Islamiyat
- Lecturer economics
- Lecturer chemistry
- Lecturer sports science
- Lecturer psychology
- Lecturer politics
- Lecturer microbiology
- Lecturer forestry
- Lecturer English
- Lecturer medical lab technology
How to Apply
- THE candidates serving in Government, Semi Government, and Autonomous Bodies will be required to submit a No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Only short-listed candidates shall be called for test/interview. 3. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates called for Demonstration/Test/Interview.
- University would not be responsible for delays in receiving call letters due to courier’s lapses.
- The selected candidates will be governed by the terms and conditions prescribed by the University
- The applicants are required to deposit the application processing fee of Rs.1.500/-(Non-refundable/Nontransferable/Non-adjustable) in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan, in online account No IBAN: PK24NBPA2239003139060959, with account title “UOH Misc Receipts.
- Applicants should fill the online application form available at http://www.uoh.edu.pk/jobs-careers/submit it online and take a print of the online submitted application and post it to Registrar’s Office, along with the original bank receipt(one photocopy of the same) and copies of attested documents on or before August 5, 2022
- Attach attested photocopies of (0) DMCs, () Degrees (ii) Experience Certificates (iv) CNIC(v) Three recent passport size photographs affixed on application form.
- Only degrees obtained from HEC-recognized Universities/Institutions will be accepted.
- The Candidates having a Foreign Degree/Certificate will have to provide an Equivalency Certificate issued by HEC/IBCC Islamabad 10. Original application forms along with required documents should be sent by registered post or couriers.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after the due date will not be considered.
- 2% of seats are reserved for persons with disabilities and 5% of seats are reserved for minority quota.
- The University of Haripur reserves the right to increase/decrease or not to fill any post or withhold the appointment against the advertised posts without mentioning any reason.