Survey Of Pakistan Jobs 2022 announced by Survey Of Pakistan Jobs in Rawalpindi through an online job portal www.surveyofpakistan.gov.pk The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Graduation/FSC/Primary/Literate. Eligible candidates can apply for Survey Of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Online Apply. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Assistant (BPS-15)/Technical Assistant (BPS-15)/Technician (BPS-07)/Driver (BPS-04)/Book Binder (BPS-04) jobs in Survey Of Pakistan Jobs 2022 Online. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Jang Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 21, 2022|
|Last Date||September 10, 2022|
|Organization||Survey Of Pakistan|
|No of Seats||189|
Latest Posts in Survey Of Pakistan Jobs 2022
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Technical Assistant (BPS-15)
- Technician (BPS-07)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Book Binder (BPS-04)
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Survey Of Pakistan Jobs?
- Candidates will apply online on the Survey of Pakistan (SoP) website www.sop.gov.pk OR www.surveyofpakistan.gov.pk.
- Candidates for BPS 3-15 will be called for Screening (Written) Skilled (Practical) test in only specified cities ie Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Quetta & Karachi. Candidates must specify the exam center in their online application form.
- An objective type screening test for BPS 7-15 will be held out of Islamic Studies, Pakistan Studies, English, General Knowledge, and Subject relevant to the post.
- Driver & Book Binder will be having skill/practical tests.
- Only shortlisted candidates (BPS 7-15) will be called for a test/interview.