Sindh Education Foundation SEF Jobs 2022 was announced in Karachi. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is CA/CMA/ACCA/Masters/Bachelors. Eligible candidates can apply for Sindh Education Foundation SEF Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Chief Internal Auditor/Deputy Director Procurement/Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation/Ass. Director Internal Control & Compliance/Ass. Director Program Support Unit/Ass. Director Subsidy Management Unit/Ass. Director Assessment Unit/Ass. Director Advocacy/Senior Officer Assessment unit/Senior Officer Training Unit/Senior Officer Programs and Planing/Senior Office HR/Officer Assessment Unit/Officer Training Unit/Officer Admin/Officer Research & Publication Unit/Officer Advocacy & Communication Unit/Officer Programs & Planning/Junior Officer Programs & Planning/Junior Officer Audit, Finance & Accounts/Junior Officer Advocacy & Communication Unit/Junior Officer Assessment Unit/Junior Officer Monitoring & Evaluation/Junior Officer HR/Junior Officer IT JOBS IN Sindh Education Foundation SEF Jobs 2022 The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 21, 2022|
|Last Date||September 05, 2022|
|Organization||Sindh Education Foundation|
|No of Seats||55+|
|Job Location||Karachi, Sindh|
Latest Posts in Sindh Education Foundation SEF Jobs 2022
- Chief Internal Auditor
- Deputy Director Procurement
- Deputy Director Monitoring & Evaluation
- Director of Internal Control & Compliance
- Director Program Support Unit
- Director Subsidy Management Unit
- Director Assessment Unit
- Director Advocacy
- Senior Officer Assessment unit
- Senior Officer Training Unit
- Senior Officer Programs and Planning
- Senior Office HR
- Officer Assessment Unit
- Officer Training Unit
- Officer Admin
- Officer Research & Publication Unit
- Officer Advocacy & Communication Unit
- Officer Programs & Planning
- Junior Officer Programs & Planning
- Junior Officer Audit, Finance & Accounts
- Junior Officer Advocacy & Communication Unit
- Junior Officer Assessment Unit
- Junior Officer Monitoring & Evaluation
- Junior Officer HR
- Junior Officer IT
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Sindh Education Foundation SFS?
- Interested candidates should apply at https://www.affico.com.pk/recruitment/.
- For all positions: Candidates holding Domicile and Permanent Residence Certificate (PRC) of the same division/region/district for which positions are being advertised shall be preferred.
- Candidates applying for positions at the Head Office of the organization in Karachi shall be holding domicile of any district of Sindh Province. -All academic degrees will be subject to verification by the Higher Education Commission, Pakistan.
- Employees of Government/Autonomous/Semi-Autonomous organizations shall apply through the proper channel. The quota for minorities, women, and differently disabled candidates shall be considered as per the policy of the Government of Sindh.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview etc.
- All the candidates must be well versed with MS Office skills.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible to the candidates for test and/or interview.