Shaikh Ayaz University Shikarpur Jobs 2022 announced by Shaikh Ayaz University (SAUS) in ShikarPur, Sindh through an online job portal www.saus.edu.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is MS/ M.Phil, Ph.D. Eligible candidates can apply for Shaikh Ayaz University Shikarpur Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Professor (BPS-21), Associate Professor (BPS-20), Assistant Professor (BPS-19), and Lecturer (BPS-18) jobs in Shaikh Ayaz University Shikarpur Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Jang Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 14, 2022
Last Date October 03, 2022
Organization Shaikh Ayaz University
No of Seats 25
Job Location Shikarpur
Latest Posts in Shaikh Ayaz University Jobs 2022
- Professor (BPS-21)
- , Associate Professor (BPS-20)
- Assistant Professor (BPS-19)
- Lecturer (BPS-18)
How to Apply for Jobs in Shaikh Ayaz University Shikarpur?
- The prescribed form can be downloaded from the website www.saus.edu.pk or can be obtained from the Registrar’s Office Shaikh Ayaz University Shikarpur.
- Complete Application with Pay Order/ Bank Draft of Rs 2000/- will be submitted to the Registrar’s Office, Shaikh Ayaz University Shikarpur.
- Candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor should submit 4 copies of their CV, Research papers, and other relevant documents.
- It is necessary for all candidates to have the Higher Education Commission certified and if the foreign degree holders have submitted two equivalent Sir Eliot certificates issued by the HEC.
- Age relaxation is possible for the posts of Professor and Associate Professor.
- Candidates who are applying for more than one post should submit a separate application form for each person with Bank Draft and necessary documents.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.