Punjab Skill Development Fund Jobs 2022 was announced by the Government of Punjab in Lahore through an online job portal www.psdf.org.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is a Master in Finance AND Bachelor. Eligible candidates can apply for Punjab Skill Development Fund PSDF Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Head of Department Audit Risk/Specialist Compensation & HRIS/Associate HR-Operations/Management Associate HR/Associate Monitoring & Evaluation/Management Associate Monitoring/Associate Finance/Management Associate Finance/Associate Procurement/Management Associate Procurement/ Associate Corporate Planning/Management Associate Finance Program Cost jobs in Punjab Skill Development Fund PSDF Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Express Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 17, 2022|
|Last Date||September 01, 2022|
|Organization||Punjab Skill Development Fund|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
Latest Posts in Punjab Skill Development Fund PSDF Jobs 2022
- Head of Department Audit Risk
- Specialist Compensation & HRIS
- Associate HR-Operations
- Management Associate HR
- Associate Monitoring & Evaluation
- Management Associate Monitoring
- Associate Finance
- Management Associate Finance
- Associate Procurement
- Management Associate Procurement
- Associate Corporate Planning
- Management Associate Finance Program Cost
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Punjab Skill Development Fund?
- Please apply through our website www.psdf.org.pk.
- If you are applying for multiple positions, please send a separate application for each position applied.