Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022 has been announced in Islamabad and Peshawar. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is 16 Year Education, Intermediate, BA/ BSc. Eligible candidates can apply for Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Consultant (Media Trainer), Consultant (Management), Assistant Director HR, Assistant Director Enforcement, Assistant Director MS/IT, Junior Clerk, Telephone Operator jobs in Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 03, 2022
Last Date September 19, 2022
Organization Public Sector Organization
No of Seats 02 + 07 = 09
Job Location Islamabad, Peshawar
Latest Posts in Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022
- Consultant (Media Trainer)
- Consultant (Management)
- Assistant Director HR
- Assistant Director Enforcement
- Assistant Director MS/IT
- Junior Clerk
- Telephone Operator
How to Apply for Jobs in Public Sector Organization Jobs?
- For Adv No 01 Interested candidates should send their CVs along with the cover letter, which should clearly mention
- Father’s Name
- Age / Date of birth
- Place of Domicile
- CNIC number
- Complete mailing address
- Contact details
- The application should send with attested copies of all credentials duly attested/verified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- Professional certification (if any)
- Experience certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- The name of the post applied for should be written clearly on the left corner of the envelope.
- English language /computer literacy shall be preferred.
- For Adv No 02 Complete applications on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of the following documents
- Educational Qualification
- Experience certificates
- Computerized NIC
- Domicile certificate
- A recent passport-size photo
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- Any attempt of influencing the recruitment process will lead to the disqualification of a candidate from being considered for appointment.
- Candidates serving in Government/Semi-Government Organizations should apply through the proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the test/ interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for a test and interview.
- The prescribed application form can be downloaded from the link shorturl.at/JKLQ2