Public Sector Organization PO Box 10166 Lahore Jobs 2022 has been announced. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is master’s and intermediate. Eligible candidates can apply for Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Deputy Assistant Director and Junior Executive jobs in Public Sector Organization 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Express Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 05, 2022
Last Date September 19, 2022
Organization Public Sector Organization
No of Seats Multiple
Job Location Lahore
Vacant Positions in Public Sector Organization Lahore 2022
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Junior Executive
How to Apply for Jobs in Public Sector Organization PO Box 10166 Lahore?
- Interested candidates must send their application along with their CV, attested copies of Educational Documents, Domicile, CNIC, Experience Certificate, mailing address, and mobile/landline number within fifteen (15) days of publication of this advertisement.
- Candidates must write the name of the post on the Right Top Corner of the Envelope and Application.
- Five (05) Years of relaxation in age will be granted as per Govt rules.
- Candidates can be disqualified at any stage of the recruitment/selection process due to the provision of fake documents, false information, or using any type of the influence.
- Authority has the right to cancel the application of the candidate without showing any reason at any stage.
- Candidates who qualify for the test must bring original educational documents at the time of the interview.
- Candidates from respective Districts & Tehsil will be allowed to appear for test interviews as per their addresses mentioned at CNIC & Domicile.
- Minority, Female, and Disable Quota will be applicable as per Government rule.
- Females and Transgenders are encouraged to apply.
- Mobile Phones will not be allowed during test interviews.
- No TADA will be admissible to the candidates for appearing in test interviews.
- Candidates can appear for a test interview against one position only.
- Face Mask & Hand Sanitizer will be compulsory otherwise candidates will not be allowed to sit in tests/interviews.