Public Health Engineering Department KPK Jobs 2022 announced in Peshawar through Online Job Portal www.etea.edu.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Intermediate/Secondary School Certificate/Matric/Intermediate/Diploma of Associate Engineer/Bachelor/Master in Social Science. Eligible candidates can apply for Public Health Engineering Department KPK Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Junior Clerk (BPS-11)/Draft Man (BPS-12)/Tracer (BPS-07)/Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)/Sub Engineer (BPS-12)/Computer Operator (BPS-16)/Assistant Social Organizer (BPS-16) jobs in Public Health Engineering Department KPK Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 29, 2022|
|Last Date||September 15, 2022|
|Organization||Public Health Engineering Department KPK|
|No of Seats||70|
|Job Location||Peshawar, KPK|
Latest Posts in Public Health Engineering Department KPK Jobs 2022
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Draft Man (BPS-12)
- Tracer (BPS-07)
- Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Sub Engineer (BPS-12)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Assistant Social Organizer (BPS-16)
How to Apply for Jobs in Public Health Engineering Department KPK?
- Interested Candidates must Apply Online through www.etea.edu.pk.
- After Submit A Prescribed UBL Online Deposit Slip will be generated.
- Take a Print Out of Deposit Slip & Deposit test fee, in any branch of UBL Bank at the UBL Omni agent, Easy Paisa app, or agent.
- After Successful Submission, Please Keep the Original Deposit Slip having Bank desirous Stamp, with yourself don’t share with anyone.