Provincial TB Control Program KPK Jobs 2022 announced in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. Eligible candidates can apply for Provincial TB Control Program KPK Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Provincial Program Officer, Community Support Officer, DR-TB Pharmacy Assistant, TB-HIV Field Officer, DR-TB Treatment Support Coordinator, Data Entry Operator, Lab Technician GeneXpert, Lab Technician BSL-II Lab JOBS IN Provincial TB Control Program KPK Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 09, 2022
Last Date September 24, 2022
Organization Provincial TB Control Program
No of Seats 27
Job Location KPK
Latest Posts in Provincial TB Control Program Jobs 2022
- Provincial Program Officer
- Community Support Officer
- DR-TB Pharmacy Assistant
- TB-HIV Field Officer
- DR-TB Treatment Support Coordinator
- Data Entry Operator
- Lab Technician GeneXpert
- Lab Technician BSL-II Lab
H18.ow to Apply Online for Jobs in Provincial TB Control Program KPK?
- Candidates are invited to visit https://hr.ptp.gkp.pk for the online application submission
- All positions are on a contract basis, extendable on satisfactory performance till project life.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in a test/ interview.
- Government servants must apply through the proper channel.
- Original documents are required to be provided at the time of the interview.
- This office has the authority to terminate or increase/decrease the number of positions.
- Selected candidates can be posted on a temporary and need basis anywhere in TB Basis Management Units/ BSL-II Labs in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa as and when required.
- Females and males are equally encouraged to apply.