Prime Minister PM Office Jobs 2022 has been announced in the Board of Investment, Islamabad, and for a Balochistan quota. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is CA/ ACMA/ CFA/ MBA,BSc, Graduation,Matric, Primary,Intermediate. Eligible candidates can apply for Prime Minister PM Office. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for General Manager – Corporate Affairs (PPS-10),General Manager – Civil & Construction (PPS-10),Accounts/ Admin Officer (PPS-8),Project Coordinator (PPS-7),Admin & Account Assistant (PPS-6),LDC (BS-09),Phone Operator (BS-09),Driver (BS-04),Naib Qasid (BS-01),Khalasi (BS-01),Masalchi (BS-01),Mali (BS-01),Sanitary Worker (BS-01) jobs in Prime Minister PM Office Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Express Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 08, 2022
Last Date September 23, 2022
Organization Prime Minister PM Office
No of Seats 06 + 10 =10
Job Location Islamabad
Latest Posts in Prime Minister PM Office Jobs 2022
- General Manager – Corporate Affairs (PPS-10)
- General Manager – Civil & Construction (PPS-10)
- Accounts/ Admin Officer (PPS-8)
- Project Coordinator (PPS-7)
- Admin & Account Assistant (PPS-6)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Phone Operator (BS-09)
- Driver (BS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BS-01)
- Khalasi (BS-01)
- Masalchi (BS-01)
- Mali (BS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-01)
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Prime Minister PM Office?
- For Adv 01 All applications must be submitted through BOI’s website www.invest.gov.pk.
- Submission of original documents shall be mandatory at the time of the interview.
- For Adv 02 Applications should be addressed to Assistant Secretary (Admn), Prime Minister’s Office (Internal), Islamabad which should reach within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- Citizens of Pakistan who are domiciled residents of Balochistan are eligible.
- Applications should be in prescribed format and accompanied by attested copies of
- Educational Certificates
- Candidates are advised to bring their original documents at the time of the interview.
- Applicants already in Government service should apply through the proper channel.
- Incomplete or improperly filled-in applications shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the impose of test/interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test/interview in Islamabad.
- Candidates will have to submit a separate online application if so wish to apply for more than one post.
- No hard copy of the online application is required from the applicants.
- Applications received thereafter will not be entertained.