PPSC Jobs 2022 has been announced through the Advertisement. Eligible candidates can apply for PPSC Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for PPSC jobs in 2022. Highly talented and dynamic professionals who are residents of Punjab are invited to apply for Latest PPSC Jobs. Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below.
|Date Posted||November 12, 2022|
|Hiring Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|No. of posts||1330|
|Last Date||November 28, 2022|
Latest Job for PPSC 2022
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Principal (BS-18)
- Medical Officer Female (BS-18)
- Medical Officer Male (BS-18)
- Consultant Anesthetist (BS-18)
- Assistant Director Information & Films (BS-18)
- Senior Agriculture Officer (BS-18)
- Assistant Director PUB (BS-17)
- Principle Agriculture (BS-19)
- Personal Assistant (BS-17)
- Planning Officer (BS-17)
- Head Nurse Male (BS-17)
- Head Nurse Male (BS-17)
Last Date 28th November 2022
- Consultant Gynecologist (BS-18)
- Consultant Nephrologist (BS-18)
- Consultant Dermatologist (BS-18)
- Consultant Cardiologist (BS-18)
- Consultant Ophthalmologist (BS-18)
- Consultant Pediatrician (BS-18)
- Consultant Psychiatrist (BS-18)
- Consultant TB Chest Specialist (BS-18)
- Consultant Radiologist (BS-18)
- Consultant ENT Specialist (BS-18)
- Consultant Physician (BS-18)
- Consultant Surgeon (BS-18)
- Consultant Orthopedic Surgeon (BS-18)
Last Date 17th November 2022
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs Apply Online?
- Both males & females can apply for the positions mentioned above.
- Download the challan form which is available on the official website of PPSC.
- Deposit registration fee Rs.600/- in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
- Please read the general instructions regarding the application fee, written test, and interview on the PPSC website before applying online.
- The candidate must be a Punjab domicile holder.
- Duty will be placed in the Employee’s nomination District/ Region.
- Regular employees of the Punjab Government/ Federal Government/ Semi-Government Institutions/ Autonomous Bodies (having equivalent scale) can apply.
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of the interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore