PPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2022 for Advertisement No 17 announced by Punjab Public Service Commission in Jang newspaper. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Master/BS (CS/ IT)/MSc / BS (CS/ IT)/DVM/B.Sc. Transport Engineering/BSc (Bio-Medical Engineering). Eligible candidates can apply for PPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Assistant Director (Admin) (BS-17)/Assistant Network (Admin) (BS-17)/Network Administrator (BS-17)/Veterinary Officer (BS-17)/Secretary RTA (BS-17)/Bio Medical Engineer (BS-17) jobs in PPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Jang Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 29, 2022|
|Last Date||September 12, 2022|
|Organization||Punjab Public Service Commission|
|No of Seats||88|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
Latest Posts in Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2022
- Assistant Director (Admin) (BS-17)
- Assistant Network (Admin) (BS-17)
- Network Administrator (BS-17)
- Veterinary Officer (BS-17)
- Secretary RTA (BS-17)
- Bio Medical Engineer (BS-17)
How to Apply for PPSC Veterinary Officer Jobs 2022?
- Interested candidates can apply online at PPSC official website www.ppsc.gop.pk.
- Download the challan form which is available on PPSC official website.
- Deposit registration fee Rs.600/- in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
- Please read general instructions regarding the application fees, written test, and interview on PPSC website before applying online.