PPSC Jobs 2022 for Advertisement No 18 announced by Punjab Public Service Commission in Nawaiwaqt newspaper. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is 16 Year Education, Graduation, Bachelor’s, LLB, Master’s, and 16 Year Education . Eligible candidates can apply for PPSC Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Deputy Director (Finance) (BS-18),Senior Accounts Officer (BS-18),Assistant Director (Finance) (BS-17),Subject Specialist (Urdu) (BS-17),Subject Specialist (Islamiat (BS-17),Item developer (Pak Studies) (BS-16),Assistant Director (Research) (BS-17),Research Fellow (BS-18),Labour Officer (BS-16),Labour Inspector (BS-14),Assistant Director (BS-17),Oracle Database Admin (BS-18),Sr, Software Engineer (BS-18),IT Specialist (BS-17),Civil Society Coordinator (BS-17) jobs in PPSC Jobs 2022 . The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Nawaiwaqt Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 01, 2022
Last Date September 16, 2022
Organization Punjab Public Service Commission
No of Seats 30
Job Location Lahore, Punjab
Latest Posts in Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2022
- Deputy Director (Finance) (BS-18)
- Senior Accounts Officer (BS-18)
- Assistant Director (Finance) (BS-17)
- Subject Specialist (Urdu) (BS-17)
- Subject Specialist (Islamiat (BS-17)
- Item developer (Pak Studies) (BS-16)
- Assistant Director (Research) (BS-17)
- Research Fellow (BS-18)
- Labour Officer (BS-16)
- Labour Inspector (BS-14)
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Oracle Database Admin (BS-18)
- Sr, Software Engineer (BS-18)
- IT Specialist (BS-17)
- Civil Society Coordinator (BS-17)
How to Apply for PPSC Jobs 2022?
- Please read the “General Instructions” regarding Application Fee, Written Test, and Interview on the PPSC website www.ppsc.gop.pk before applying online.
- Employees of Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies of Federal Government or Provincial Government and those of Local Bodies are not entitled to age concession for the period of their service in such organization.
- In case a candidate claims that his/her qualification is equivalent to the prescribed qualification, he/she will be required to submit an equivalence certificate.
- In case, a candidate claims experience of a private firm/entity, he/she must bring proof at the time of interview that the firm /entity is registered with SECP, Registrar of Firms, or any other Regulatory Authority, failing which his /her application shall be rejected.
- The candidates will ensure that after applying for a particular post they will immediately apply for Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC in their concerned Department(s) and provide the Departmental Permission Certificate/NOC at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates just after applying for a particular post advertised by PPSC will ensure that they have obtained/applied for registration in PEC/PNC/PMDC/PMC/PVMC or other relevant body for Registration Certificate on or before the Closing Date and provide the same at the time of interview (if called).
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, whatsoever, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore