PPSC Jobs 2022 announced the Latest positions in Advertisement No. 17, 18, 19, 20 & 21 by Punjab Public Service Commission in newspaper through an online job portal www.ppsc.gop.pk.The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Master, BS (CS/ IT), MSc / BS (CS/ IT), DVM, B.Sc. Transport Engineering, BSc (Bio-Medical Engineering). Eligible candidates can apply for PPSC Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Assistant Director (Admin) (BS-17), Assistant Network (Admin) (BS-17), Network Administrator (BS-17), Veterinary Officer (BS-17), Secretary RTA (BS-17), Bio-Medical Engineer (BS-17) jobs in PPSC Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Jang, Nawaiwaqt, and Dunya Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 04, 2022
Last Date September 19, 2022
Organization Punjab Public Service Commission
No of Seats 88 + 30 + 35 + 32 + 17= 192
Job Location Lahore, Punjab
Latest Posts in Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2022
Assistant Director (Admin) (BS-17)
Assistant Network (Admin) (BS-17)
Network Administrator (BS-17)
Veterinary Officer (BS-17)
Secretary RTA (BS-17)
Bio-Medical Engineer (BS-17)
How to Apply for Jobs in PPSC?
- Both males & females can apply for the positions mentioned above.
- Download the challan form which is available on the official website PPSC.
- Deposit registration fee Rs.600/- in any branch of the National Bank of Pakistan (NBP).
- Please read general instructions regarding the application fee, written test, and interview on the PPSC website before applying online.
- The candidate must be a Punjab domicile holder.
- Duty will be placed in the Employee’s nomination District/ Region.
- Regular employees of Punjab Government/ Federal Government/ Semi-Government Institutions/ Autonomous Bodies (having equivalent scale) can apply.
- The candidates will ensure that they will provide marks obtained / total marks or percentage certificate of all degrees, issued by the Competent Authority, at the time of interview. CGPA is not acceptable.
- No information, shared by anyone other than on the PPSC’s website, is authentic; therefore, candidates must not trust any such information.
- The Shorthand Test and Typing & Proficiency Test, if required, will ONLY be held at Lahore