PO Box No 2348 Jobs 2022 has been announced by a public sector organization in Islamabad. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is 16 Years of Education. . Eligible candidates can apply for PO Box 2348 Jobs 2022 Islamabad. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Consultant (Media Trainer), Consultant (Management) Jobs in PO Box 2348 Jobs 2022 Islamabad. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 02, 2022
Last Date September 19, 2022
Organization Public Sector Organization
No of Seats 02
Job Location Islamabad
Latest Posts in Public Sector Organization Jobs 2022
- Consultant (Media Trainer)
- Consultant (Management)
How to Apply for Jobs in PO Box 2348 Jobs Islamabad?
- Age, Qualification, and Experience would be counted/examined on the closing date for receipt of applications.
- The name of the post applied for should be written clearly on the left corner of the envelope.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- English language /computer literacy shall be preferred.
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the test/ interview.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after the due date will not be entertained.
- The term of the Consultant can be terminated on one-month notice from either side without assigning any equal opportunity employer (females are encouraged to apply).
- Interested candidates should send their CVs along with the cover letter, which should clearly mention
- Father’s Name
- Age / Date of birth
- Place of Domicile
- CNIC number
- Complete mailing address
- Contact details
- The application should send with attested copies of all credentials duly attested/verified by the Higher Education Commission (HEC)
- Professional certification (if any)
- Experience certificate(s)
- Copy of CNIC
- Two recent passport-size photographs