Pak Army has announced registration dates 2022 for online apply through PMA Long Course 151 for 2nd lieutenants. Eligible candidates can apply for Pak Army. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Nawaiwaqt Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On October 02, 2022
Last Date November 06, 2022
Organization Pakistan Army
No of Seats 1000+
Job Location All over Pakistan
Latest Posts in Pakistan Army Jobs 2022
- Graduates (2 years) and serving Pak Navy/ PAF
- Graduates with 4 years (BS/ BBA (Hons.)/ BBA/BPA)
- Serving Army Soldiers
- Unmarried (married serving personnel of the Armed Forces over 20 years of age are eligible)
- 5 ft 4 in (162.5 cm)
- Citizens of Pakistan and domicile holders of Azad Kashmir/ Gilgit Baltistan.
How to Register Online for Pakistan Army PMA Long Course 151 – 2022?
- To Join Pakistan Army as Regular Commissioned Officer through PMA Long Course 151, Interested candidates should register online at the official website of the Pakistan Army https://www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk/
- The date and time of the test shall be intimated to the individual’s email address. The date once given will not be changed.
- Candidates will also bring along documents (mentioned in the advertisement) and will pay the prospectus fee on the day of the test.
- Candidates must attain working knowledge of computers.
1. Preliminary Tests:
- It includes written/ intelligence/ personality tests.
- Keep visiting the official website for the exam slips.
- The exact date of the exam will be printed on your exam slip/ roll no slip.
2. Physical Tests:
- 1.6 Km run – 8 minutes
- Pull Ups – 3 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Push Ups – 15 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Crunches – 20 repetitions in 2 minutes
- Ditch Crossing – 7’4″ × 7’4″ and 4′ deep
3. Preliminary Selection:
- The candidates will undergo initial medical tests at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs).
4. Further Selection Procedure:
- Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) will fill in all required entries (Physical Test & Interview Marks) in the module.
- Further nomination of candidates for Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) will be done by Personal Administration Directorate through merit.
- Detailed medical examination of Inter Services Selection Board (ISB) recommended candidates will be carried out at nearby Combined Military Hospitals (CMH).
- The final selection will be made at General Headquarters on the basis of the candidate’s performance.
5. Documents Required at AS&RCs:
Candidates will deposit the following documents at the time of registration/ at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers (AS&RCs) :
- Original Certificates/ Detailed Mark Sheet of Matric/ FSc/ Equivalent certificate.
- Attested photocopies of domicile/ Family Registration Certificate/ NADRA verification certificate.
- Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC) or Form “B” along with Father’s CNIC
- 3 × Colored photos duly attested by Principal(1 front & 2 back).
6. Academic/ Military Training:
- 2 Years of Training at the Pakistan Military Academy (PMA)