Sindh Rangers Jobs 2022 announced in Sindh. The Required Qualification for these vacant Posts is FA/ FSc/Matric + Fazil / Farigh Darse Nizami/Middle / Primary. Eligible candidates can apply for Ranger Jobs in Karachi 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below.
There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the latest recruitment for Ranger Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is advertisements through Express Newspaper.
Only male candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||July 22, 2022|
|Last Date||July 23, 2022|
|Organization||Pakistan Rangers Sindh|
|No of Seats||1000+ Posts|
Vacancies details of Ranges Sindh Jobs 2022
- Sub Inspector General Duty (Direct Entry) (BPS-13)
- Khateeb (Direct Entry) (BPS-11)
- Havildar / Naik General Duty (Direct Entry) (BPS-08/07)
- Sipahi Clerk (Direct Entry) (BPS-08)
- Sipahi General Duty, Sipahi Cook, Sipahi Mess Waiter, Sipahi Maslachi (BPS-05)
- Non Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) – Washerman, Plumber, Electrician, Carpenter, Mason, Painter and Sanitary Workers (BPS-02)
- Gender: Only Male
- Education: Primary, Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Diploma
- Nationality: Pakistani
- Height: 5 ft 6 in (male)
- Chest: 33 Inches
- Weight: Minimum 121 Lbs (55 kilo)
- Age Limit: 18 to 30 years as on 31 August 2022
|2.||Punjab + Federal Area Islamabad||50%|
|9.||Azad Jammu & Kashmir AJ&K||2%|
How to Apply for Sindh Rangers Jobs 2022?
- Interested candidates may register themselves online through Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) website: www.joinpakrangerssindh.org
- Shortlisted candidates will report to their selected locations on given dates at 06:00 AM informed through SMS from “SINDHRANGER” along with online registration slip for physical test, verification of documents, initial medical and written test (candidates to bring along PT shoes & to write material).
- No entry without an online registration slip.
- The applicant must be a Citizen of Pakistan.
- Candidate must be having the required documents at the time of initial registration i.e. Original Education Certificates, Computerized CNIC, Original Domicile, and 04 colored passport-size photographs.
- The applicant would also have to submit a registration fee.
- Candidates to bring Joggers/PT shoes for 1 mile running test.
- No written/physical test will be held for Non-Combatant Enrolled (NCsE) category.
- Irrespective of Province/Region, candidates can appear at any nearby location at convenience.
- Recruitment will be carried out at the following locations by recruitment teams as per the schedule noted against each.
Selection Centers & Test Dates
|Location||Place of Recruitment||Test Dates|
|Karachi||Training Centre & School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Toll Plaza Super Highway, Karachi||15-28 Aug 2022 (Sepoy & NCsE)
1-7 Sep (Direct Entrant)
|Sukkur||Sector Headquarters Shahbaz Rangers, near Bus Stand Shikarpur road, Sukkur||15-28 Aug 2022|
|Lahore||Rangers Battle School (RBS) Rakhtera near Paragon Housing Society Burki Road Lahore||15-28 Aug 2022|
|M.B Din||Pakistan Rangers Academy, Mandi Bahauddin||15-28 Aug 2022|
1) Registrations Processing Fee:
Rs.500/- (non-refundable) will be paid by the candidate. (BPS-5 & above only).
2) Initial Medical Examination:
No fee for initial med examination will be charged.
3) Physical test:
Candidates to bring along Joggers / PT shoes for the PT test. No written / physical test will be held for the Non-Combatants Enrolled (NCsE) category.
4) Written test:
Candidates to bring writing material for written tests.
5) Psychological tests / Interviews:
Psychological tests/interviews will be held at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh).
6) Final Selection:
As per criteria/merit at Headquarters Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Karachi.
7) Final medical examination:
i) Final medical examination will be held at Sindh Rangers Hospital Karachi and fee will be paid by the candidates.
ii) Psychological tests, ECG, Lab tests, and Chest X-rays of finally selected candidates will be taken during a final medical examination.
8) Call letters:
Final medically fit candidates will be issued with call letters to join the training.
Finally selected candidates will have to undergo initial training at Training Centre and School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh) Super Highway Toll Plaza, Karachi.
The following documents will be provided by the candidates at the time of physical registration:
- Original Education Sands / Certificates / Degrees along with 2 × photocopies. In case of 8th class passed, School Leaving Certificate should be verified by the concerned District Education Officer.
- Original Computerized National Identity Card issued by NADRA along with 2 × photocopies.
- Original Domicile / Permanent Residential Certificate (PRC) along with 2 × photocopies.
- 4 × Colored passport size photographs duly attested.
- In case of a candidate already serving in any Government / Semi-Government Department, a No Objection Certificate (NOC) duly signed by the Head of the concerned Department will be provided in original at the time of initial registration (no entry without NOC).
Official Advertisement :