Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022 announced 4020+ Seats by the Ministry of Communication through an online web portal of Pak Post i.e www.pakpost.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Graduation/Primary/Middle. Eligible candidates can apply for Pakistan post office jobs 2022 pdf. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Assistant (BPS-15)/Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)/Steno typist (BPS-14)/Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)/Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)/Driver (BPS-04)/DMO (BPS-04)/Carpenter (BPS-03)/Plumber (BPS-03)/Mali (BPS-01)/Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)/Naib Qasid (BPS-01)/Security Guard (BPS-01)/Attendant (BPS-01) jobs in Pakistan post office jobs 2022 pdf. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dunya Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 21, 2022|
|Last Date||August 27, 2022|
|Organization||Pakistan Post Office|
|No of Seats||4020|
Latest Posts in Pakistan post office jobs 2022
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)
- Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- DMO (BPS-04)
- Carpenter (BPS-03)
- Plumber (BPS-03)
- Mali (BPS-01)
- Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Security Guard (BPS-01)
- Attendant (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Jobs in Pakistan Post Office pdf
- Desirous candidates can download the application form through Pakistan Post Office’s official website: www.pakpost.gov.pk.
- Applications should reach the authority concerned whose address is shown under each advertisement for the respective vacancy, along with attested copies of all required documents through the Registered Post of Pakistan Post (Mailing address is given below in each advertisement).
- Age limit: (i) For Assistant (BPS-15) 18-28 years; (ii) For Drivers (BPS-4) 18-30 years; (iii) For all other posts above 18-25 years. The age limit will be considered up to the closing date of submission of applications.
- The applicants will be considered only for the post lying vacant in the share of their place of domicile.
- Each Application Form should be accompanied by a Postal Order / ACG-67 Receipt worth Rs.500/- in original in the name of the respective authority mentioned under each advertisement for the respective vacancy.
- Applicants must bring original valid CNIC to the examination center.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in the examination center.
- The candidates appointed for the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-9) shall have to qualify for the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of the National Information Technology Board (NITB).