Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022 announced 4020+ Seats by the Ministry of Communication through an online web portal of Pak Post i.e. www.pakpost.gov.pk.The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Matric/intermediate/Bachelor. Eligible candidates can apply for Post Office Jobs in 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Pakistan Post Office jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dunya Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 03, 2022|
|Last Date||August 17, 2022|
|Organization||Pakistan Post Office|
|No of Seats||4020|
Latest Post in Pakistan Post Office Jobs 2022
Ad No. 01: Directorate General Pakistan Post Islamabad – ASPOS/ AS MST
Ad No. 02: Directorate General Pakistan Post Islamabad
Ad No. 03: ECO-Postal Staff College, Islamabad
Ad No. 04: FC & GB Circle Islamabad
Ad No. 05: Southern Punjab Circle Multan
Ad No. 06: Northern Sindh Circle Hyderabad
Ad No. 07: Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Circle Peshawar
Ad No. 08: Central Punjab Circle Lahore
Ad No. 09: Azad Jammu & Kashmir Circle Muzaffarabad
Ad No. 10: Metropolitan Circle Karachi
Ad No. 11: Northern Punjab Circle Rawalpindi
Ad No. 12: Balochistan Circle Quetta
Ad No. 13: Chief Controller of Stamps Karachi
How to Apply for Pakistan Post Office Job?
- Desirous candidates can download the application form through Pakistan Post Officer’s official website: www.pakpost.gov.pk. Pakistan-Post-Office-Jobs-Application-Form
- Applications should reach the authority concerned whose address is shown under each advertisement for a respective vacancy, along with attested copies of all required documents through the Registered Post of Pakistan Post (Mailing address is given below in each advertisement).
- Age limit: (i) For Assistant (BPS-15) 18-28 years; (ii) For Drivers (BPS-4) 18-30 years; (iii) For all other posts above 18-25 years. The age limit will be considered up to the closing date of submission of applications.
- The applicants will be considered only for the post lying vacant in the share of their place of domicile.
- Each Application Form should be accompanied by a Postal Order / ACG-67 Receipt worth Rs.500/- in original in the name of the respective authority mentioned under each advertisement for the respective vacancy.
- Applicants must bring original valid CNIC to the examination center.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in the examination center.
- The candidates appointed for the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-9) shall have to qualify for the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of the National Information Technology Board (NITB).