Pakistan Information Commission Jobs 2022 announced by Pakistan Information Commission in Rawalpindi through an online Fair Testing service. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Matric / 30 wpm. Eligible candidates can apply for Pakistan Information Commission Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for the Lower Division Clerk job in Pakistan Information Commission Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through The News Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 26, 2022|
|Last Date||September 10, 2022|
|Organization||Pakistan Information Commission|
|No of Seats||01|
Latest Posts in Pakistan Information Commission Jobs 2022
- Lower Division Clerk
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Pakistan Information Commission?
- Application form title FTS Application Data Form is available on FTS (Fair Testing Services) website https://www.ftspak.net/
- Duly filled & signed FTS application form along with attested copies of testimonials (Copies of CNIC. All Education Certificates Degree. Experience Certificates, 02 Passport Sure Photographs, and other supporting documents) to be sent by the registered courier company office of the FTS (Fair Testing Services) House No 1543, Street No 29, G-11/2, Islamabad.
- The Pakistan Information Commission reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for the test interview.
- Candidates with higher qualifications will be preferred along with work experience.