Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Jobs 2022 announced by PSDP funded project at www.mowr.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is 40,35 Age Limit. Eligible candidates can apply for Neelam Jhelum Hydropower Project Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Project Engineer PPS-8, Junior Environmentalist PPS-7, and Sub-Engineer PPS-7 jobs in Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Ausaf Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 03, 2022
Last Date September 18, 2022
Organization Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company Pvt Limited NJHPC
No of Seats 03
Job Location Islamabad
Latest Posts in Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Company Pvt Limited NJHPC Jobs 2022
- Project Engineer PPS-8
- Junior Environmentalist PPS-7
- Sub-Engineer PPS-7
How to Apply for Jobs in Neelum Jhelum Hydropower Project?
- Detail of Eligibility Criteria can be downloaded from the website of the Ministry of Water Resources at www.mowr.gov.pk
- Following documents should be sent to the below-mentioned address before the last date
- Covering letter/Application along
- C. Vs
- Recent photographs
- The name of the post applied for must be written on the Right Corner of the envelope.
- Incomplete applications or late received applications will not be considered.
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the interview.
- The competent Authority has the right to annul the process of recruitment partially or as a whole,
at any time without assigning any reason.
- The candidates providing unsubstantiated and/or incorrect information will be liable to legal
action or disqualification.
- Applicants already serving in the Public sector must apply through the proper channel and enclose
departmental NOC/Experience certificate with the application.
- If a candidate intends to apply for more than one post, a separate application must be submitted
for each post.
- A combined application submitted for more than one post shall be rejected