NAVTTC Jobs 2022 announced by National Vocational and Technical Training Commission in Islamabad through an online job portal www.jobs.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is 16 years of education/master’s in CS / SE / IT/master in Linguistics/bachelor in Graphic Design/14 years of education in MC / MS/16 years of education in CS / SE / IT. Eligible candidates can apply for NAVTTC Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Dep. Program Coordinator (PPS-09)/Data Analyst (PPS-09)/Software Architect (PPS-08)/MIS Expert (PPS-08)/Ass. Coordinator G&C (PPS-07)/Software Developer (PPS-07)/Graphic Designer (PPS-07)/Call Center Agent (PPS-06)/Research Associate Jobs in NAVTTC Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Jang Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 30, 2022|
|Last Date||September 12, 2022|
|Organization||National Vocational and Technical Training Commission|
|No of Seats||12|
Latest Posts in National Vocational and Technical Training Commission
- Program Coordinator (PPS-09)
- Data Analyst (PPS-09)
- Software Architect (PPS-08)
- MIS Expert (PPS-08)
- Coordinator G&C (PPS-07)
- Software Developer (PPS-07)
- Graphic Designer (PPS-07)
- Call Center Agent (PPS-06)
- Research Associate
How to Apply Online for Jobs in NAVTTC?
- Interested candidates fulfilling the above criteria, may apply online through www.jobs.gov.pk.
- Incomplete, improperly filled applications submitted by hand or received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates, coming for test interviews.
- Candidates working in Government Department must produce departmental NOC during the test/interview.
- Only eligible /shortlisted candidates will be called for test interviews.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, and increase or decree the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.