National TB Control Program Jobs 2022 was announced in Islamabad through an online job portal https://ntp.gov.pk/careers/. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Bachelor in IT/MBBS/BDS/Masters in Psychology. Eligible candidates can apply for National TB Control Program NTP Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Assistant DHIS Coordinator/National Coordinator (SS) HIV AIDS/Provisional Coordinators (SS)/Psychologist (SS) COVID-19/HIV AIDS/Data Entry Operator (SS)/Program Officer COVID-19/HIV AIDS/Lab Technician/Drivers/HIV Prevention Specialist/ART Physician jobs in National TB Control Program NTP Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through JANG Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 18, 2022|
|Last Date||September 01, 2022|
|Organization||National TB Control Program|
|No of Seats||01|
Latest Posts in National TB Control Program NTP Jobs 2022
- Assistant DHIS Coordinator
- National Coordinator (SS) HIV AIDS
- Provisional Coordinators (SS)
- Psychologist (SS) COVID-19/HIV AIDS
- Data Entry Operator (SS)
- Program Officer COVID-19/HIV AIDS
- Lab Technician
- HIV Prevention Specialist
- ART Physician
How to Apply Online for NTP Jobs in National TB Control Program?
- Interested candidates may apply online at NTP’s official website www.ntp.gov.pk/career/.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/ interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test/ interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone the recruitment process at any stage.