National TB Control Program Jobs 2022 announced in Islamabad through an online job portal www.ntp.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is MBBS + Masters in Public Health, Literate, BA / BS.c, Graduation, MBBS / MPH, Matric / LTV. Eligible candidates can apply for National TB Control Program Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Advisor Malaria (Policy & Strategy), MDR-TB Physician/ Coordinator, Warehouse Cleaner, DR TB Treatment Support, DR TB Facilitator Case Management, DR TB Program Assistant, Program / Data Assistant, Community Support Officer, Meal Officer, Driver jobs in National TB Control Program Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Jang, Express Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 22, 2022
Last Date October 06, 2022
Organization National TB Control Program
No of Seats Multiple
Job Location Islamabad
Latest Posts in National TB Control Program Jobs 2022
- Advisor Malaria (Policy & Strategy)
- MDR-TB Physician/ Coordinator
- Warehouse Cleaner
- DR TB Treatment Support
- DR TB Facilitator Case Management
- DR TB Program Assistant
- Program / Data Assistant
- Community Support Officer
- Meal Officer
How to Apply Online for NTP Jobs in National TB Control Program?
- Interested candidates may apply online at NTP’s official website www.ntp.gov.pk/career/.
- Age will be calculated with effect from the last date of submitting applications.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the basis of his/ her academic qualification as given against each post.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose of the test/ interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test/ interview.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel/ postpone the recruitment process at any stage.