HEC has announced the Latest Naib Qasid Jobs 2022. The Required Qualification for these vacant Posts is Matric / Bachelor / Master. The issued date of the notification is 26 December 2021. Eligible candidates can apply for Naib Qasid Jobs in 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form on the given address. We have described the Application method below. You can also apply for these jobs.
There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the latest recruitment of 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is through advertisements in different Newspapers. You can also get this job. We wish you good luck.
A complete Posts Details and BPS of the Posts are given below. Read the complete instructions and then apply. The last date to apply is 09 January 2022.
|Hiring Organization||Higher Education Commission
|Jobs Location||Across Pakistan|
|Education Requirements||Matric / Bachelor/Master|
|Employment Type||Full time|
|No. of Seats||75+|
Latest Naib Qasid Jobs 2022 :
|SR. NO||POST NAME|
|7.||House Keeping Supervisor|
How To Apply?
- Please download Your application form from the given link.
- Send your application with the following attested documents to the given address.
- Address: Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad
- Copies of CNIC
- Copies of educational certificates
- Copy of Domicile
- 2x recent passport size photos
- The candidate must be a citizen of Pakistan and have a domicile.
- Both male & female candidates can apply.
- The last date for applying is 09 January 2022.
- The selection of candidates will be on a merit basis.
- The authority has the right to reduce or increase the number of seats.
- For more information visit the official website of Pak Army.
Find Your Desired Job:
If want to apply for any other Government or Private Jobs so visit our website by the below-given link. And get a suitable job for yourself. On our website, you can find a job in your own city. This website is free for all. There are multiple jobs that we post every day on our page. To find your future job here.