Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2022 has been announced through an official advertisement in Islamabad. The application form is available at the official website www.molaw.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Graduate. Eligible candidates can apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Intern/ Associate Lawyer jobs in the Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 21, 2022
Last Date October 06, 2022
Organization Ministry of Law and Justice
No of Seats 02
Job Location Islamabad
Latest Posts in Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2022
- Intern/ Associate Lawyer
How to Apply for Ministry of Law and Justice Jobs 2022?
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website www.molaw.gov.pk.
- The period of the Internship will be 12 months (extendable by the Selection Committee subject to the performance of the internet).
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- No TA / DA will be admissible for a written test/interview.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for a test / Interview in Islamabad.