Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2022 was announced by the Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training in Islamabad through an online job portal etc.hec.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is MA/ MSC/Master in CS/ IT/Bachelor/FA/ F.Sc/Middle/Fresh Graduate. Eligible candidates can apply for Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2022 In Islamabad. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for MA/ MSC/IT Expert/Librarian/Assistant Private Secretary/Assistant/Steno typist/Naib Qasid/Sanitary Worker/MIS/ IT Expert/M & E Expert/Procurement Assistant/Officer Trainer jobs in the Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2022 In Islamabad. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 20, 2022|
|Last Date||September 07, 2022|
|Organization||Ministry of Federal Education & Professional Training|
|No of Seats||15|
Latest Posts in Ministry of Federal Education Jobs 2022
- MA/ MSC
- IT Expert
- Assistant Private Secretary
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- MIS/ IT Expert
- M & E Expert
- Procurement Assistant
- Officer Trainer
How to Apply Online for Jobs in the Ministry of Federal Education?
- For Ad 01: Candidates are required to apply online through the Official Website https://etc.hec.gov.pk/.
- Application Fee RS 1500-/ must be Submitted in Account No: 17427900133401 Higher Education Commission HBL Branch Code: 1742.
- For Ad 02: Candidates are required to submit an application form along with the Required Document at the Ministry of Federal Education.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Interview.
- The application should submit online before the last date.
- A candidate may apply for more than one post by submitting a separate application form for each post.
- Only short-listed candidates on the basis of eligibility criteria will be called for an interview.