Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2022 announced for Nomination of Independent Director through Online Job Portal www.doe.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Bachelor, Primary. Eligible candidates can apply for Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Data Entry Operator (BPS-14), Chowkidar (BPS-01) jobs in the Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Express Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 13, 2022
Last Date September 28, 2022
Organization Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division
No of Seats 02
Job Location Peshawar, Multan
Latest Posts in Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2022
- Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)
- Chowkidar (BPS-01)
How to Apply for Ministry of Energy Petroleum Division Jobs 2022?
- Applications only on the prescribed “APPLICATION FORM” with a photograph affixed at the space given, should reach the office of the undersigned, during office hours before the last date.
- The below application form can also be downloaded from the website of this Department www.doe.gov.pk
- The application can also be submitted through the National Job Portal www.njp.gov.pk
- No other educational or other documents are required to be submitted.
- The eligibility of the candidate will be determined strictly in accordance with the academic qualifications required for the above post.
- The candidate will present his/ her original documents along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of the interview.
- Applicants already in government service may apply through the proper channel and should produce a NOC at the time of the interview.
- Incomplete applications as well as those received after the due date shall not be entertained.