Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022 announced by the Government of Pakistan through the Project Based by an online job portal www.recruitments.com.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is MA, Graduate,BTechinCivilEngineering, RetiredNursewithPakistan,Nursing, Council,BTech, Intermediate,DAE,Matric&Diploma, Matriculation,Graduate, IntermediateDAE,Intermediate, Matric,Primary. Eligible candidates can apply for Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Assistant Director (BS-17)/Traffic Analyst (BS-16)/Sub Divisional Officer (BS-16)/Charge Nurse (BS-16)/Assistant (BS-15)/Sub Inspector (BS-14)/Security Sub Inspector (BS-14)/Traffic Analyst (BS-14)/Sub Engineer (BS-14)/Sub Divisional officer (BS-14)/Technician (BS-14)/Upper Divisional Clerk (BS-11)/Supervisor (BS-11)/Sub Engineer (BS-11)/Draughtsman (BS-11)/Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-9)/Lower Division Clerk (BS-9)/Operator Special (BS-9)/Technical Monitoring Staff (BS-9)/Security Supervisor (BS-07)/Lady Receptionist (BS-07)/Site Supervisor (BS-07)/Wire man (BS6)/SpecialStaff(BS5)/Driver (BS-4)/Naib Qasid (BS-1)/Lascar (BS-1)/Mali (BS-1)/Cook (BS-1)/Mess Waiter (BS-1)/Sanitary Worker (BS-1) Jobs in Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On August 31, 2022
Last Date September 05, 2022
Organization Ministry of Defence
No of Seats 340
Job Location Islamabad
Latest Posts in Ministry of Defence Jobs 2022
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-16)
- Sub Divisional Officer (BS-16)
- Charge Nurse (BS-16)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Security Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer (BS-14)
- Sub Divisional officer (BS-14)
- Technician (BS-14)
- Upper Divisional Clerk (BS-11)
- Supervisor (BS-11)
- Sub Engineer (BS-11)
- Draughtsman (BS-11)
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-9)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-9)
- Operator Special (BS-9)
- Technical Monitoring Staff (BS-9)
- Security Supervisor (BS-07)
- Lady Receptionist (BS-07)
- Site Supervisor (BS-07)
- Wireman (BS-6)
- Special Staff (BS-5)
- Driver (BS-4)
- Naib Qasid (BS-1)
- Lascar (BS-1)
- Mali (BS-1)
- Cook (BS-1)
- Mess Waiter (BS-1)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-1)
How to Apply for MOD Jobs 2022?
- The application form and online fee deposit slips are available on the MOD website: www.recruitments.com.pk.
- The application fee payable by the candidate is Rs. 1400/- for Posts in BS-17 and Rs. 850/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16 and Rs. 500 for posts in BS-1 to BS-6 through Bank/ ATM/Internet Banking.
- By paying single fee, a candidate may apply for two posts of any group of posts at Sr # 2,8,19 or Sr # 6,7,16 or Sr # 11,13,14 or Sr # 12,17,18,21 subject to eligibility. To apply for more posts, an extra fee will be payable, and so on.
- Persons with disabilities can apply for all posts however, they are encouraged to apply against posts at Sr No. 2, 5, 8, 12, 17,18 & 21.
- Candidates are advised to visit the Website on a Regular Basis for test/ Result Intimations.
- Only shortlisted candidates meeting the eligibility criteria will be invited for an interview and written test.