The latest notification has been released by the Ministry of Defense for ISI Jobs 2022. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Sub Engineer. Eligible candidates can apply for the Ministry of Defence for ISI Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Assistant Director (BS-17)/Traffic Analyst (BS-16)/Sub Divisional Officer (BS-16)/Charge Nurse (BS-16)/Assistant (BS-15)/Sub Inspector (BS-14)/Security Sub Inspector jobs in the Ministry of Defence for ISI Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through the Ministry of Defence Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
- Assistant Director (BS-17)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-16)
- Sub Divisional Officer (BS-16)
- Charge Nurse (BS-16)
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Security Sub Inspector (BS-14)
- Traffic Analyst (BS-14)
- Sub Engineer (BS-14)
- Sub Divisional officer (BS-14)
- Technician (BS-14)
- Upper Divisional Clerk (BS-11)
- Supervisor (BS-11)
- Sub Engineer (BS-11)
- Draughtsman (BS-11)
- Security Assistant Sub Inspector (BS-9)
- Lower Division Clerk (BS-9)
- Operator Special (BS-9)
- Technical Monitoring Staff (BS-9)
- Security Supervisor (BS-07)
- Lady Receptionist (BS-07
- )Site Supervisor (BS-07)
- Wireman (BS-6)
- Special Staff (BS-5)
- Driver (BS-4)
- Naib Qasid (BS-1)
- Lascar (BS-1)
- Mali (BS-1)
- Cook (BS-1)
- Mess Waiter (BS-1)
- Sanitary Worker (BS-1)
How to Apply?
- Online application forms and online application fee deposit slips are available on the website: www.recruitments.com.pk. Hard copy submission of application forms is “Not Required”.
- The application fee payable by the candidate is Rs. 1400/- for Posts in BS-17 and Rs. 850/- for posts in BS-7 to BS-16 and Rs. 500/- for posts in BS-1 to BS-6.
- Fee can be paid through 1 bill invoice from all participating banks/ ATMs/ Internet Banking/ Easy Paisa/ Jazz Cash/ UPaisa/ TCS express counters using the 20 Digits invoice number generated in your fee slip.
- The deposited Fee is non-refundable therefore, candidates must ensure eligibility before applying for any post. Deposit Slips will be generated through the website till 1400 Hours of the Last Date of Apply. To avoid inconvenience/rush, candidates are advised to be early submissive of the application fee.
- By paying single fee, a candidate may apply for two posts of any group of posts at sr # 2,8,19 or sr # 6,7,16 or sr # 11,13,14 or sr # 12,17,18,21 subject to eligibility.
- To apply for more posts, an extra fee will be payable, and so on. Disable candidates are entitled to fee exemption subject to the provision of disability certificates from relevant government departments.
- Test/result intimation slips shall not be sent through postal / courier services. Candidates are advised to visit the website (www.recruitments.com.pk) on an alternate / daily basis and KEEP THEIR CELL NUMBERS OPERATIONAL, for tests/results intimations.
- Furnishing correct personal details, sending documents (whenever required) and adherence to the timelines is the sole responsibility of candidates.