Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 announced in Islamabad through an online job portal https://njp.gov.pk/. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is MBA / ACCA /CA, BSc / BA / B.Com, Graduate, Intermediate, and Primary. Eligible candidates can apply for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Deputy Director Admin & Finance (PPS-08), Office Assistant / Accountant (PPS-06), Assistant (BPS-15), Steno typist (BPS-14), Driver (BPS-04), Naib Qasid (BPS-01), Farash (BPS-01) jobs in Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022 The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Ausaf Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 10, 2022
Last Date September 26, 2022
Organization Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC)
No of Seats Multiple
Job Location Islamabad
Latest Posts in Ministry of Climate Change (MOCC) Jobs 2022
- Deputy Director Admin & Finance (PPS-08)
- Office Assistant / Accountant (PPS-06)
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Steno-typist (BPS-14)
- Driver (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Farash (BPS-01)
How to Apply Online for Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2022?
- Interested candidates, who fulfill the criteria mentioned against each for the above posts, must apply online through National Job Portal’s official website: https://njp.gov.pk/.
- The posts are purely on a contract basis for the project period.
- Applications received through post or by hand will be accepted.