Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022 announced in Director Mining Development Cell, Lahore. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is B.Sc Mines & Engineering, Intermediate. Eligible candidates can apply for Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Inspector of Mines Headquarters (BS-18), Junior Inspector of Mines (BS-17), Rescue Instructor (BS-17), and Junior Clerk (BS-11) jobs in Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Nawaiwaqt Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 12, 2022
Last Date September 26, 2022
Organization Mines and Minerals Department
No of Seats 05
Job Location Lahore, Punjab
Latest Posts in Mines and Minerals Department Jobs 2022
- Inspector of Mines Headquarters (BS-18)
- Junior Inspector of Mines (BS-17)
- Rescue Instructor (BS-17)
- Junior Clerk (BS-11)
How to Apply for Mines and Minerals Department Punjab Jobs 2022?
- Candidates must have the domicile of Punjab.
- Interested candidates are required to come along with Original Educational Certificates, Application Form, CNIC, Domicile, and Experience Certificates to the office of Chief Inspector of Mines, Punjab1/A-137, Shah Jamal Colony, Lahore
- Original documents should be produced at the time of the interview.
- Only short-listed candidates called for an interview.