Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2022 announced by Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department in Lahore. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is PhD / LLM / LLB / Bar at Law. Eligible candidates can apply for Law | Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Secretary (BS-21) job in Law | Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Jang Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 30, 2022|
|Last Date||September 16, 2022|
|Organization||Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
Latest Posts in Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Jobs 2022
- Secretary (BS-21)
How to Apply for Jobs in Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department Punjab?
- Eligible candidates (male or female) may send Application along with the documents attested copies of educational certificates/degrees, diplomas, CNIC and experience certificate to the Secretary, Law & Parliamentary Affairs Department, Government of the Punjab, Civil Secretariat, Lahore.
- The candidate should have domicile of Punjab Province
- The candidates already working in Government/semi Government institutions may apply through proper channel.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the purpose.