King Edward Medical University KEMU Jobs 2022 has been announced in Lahore. Eligible candidates can apply for King Edward Medical University KEMU Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Express Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 27, 2022
Last Date October 17, 2022
Organization King Edward Medical University
No of Seats 34 + 26 = 60
Job Location Lahore, Punjab
Latest Posts in King Edward Medical University Jobs 2022
- Associate Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Assistant Professor
- Controller of Examination
- Director ORIC
- Director Standard & QA
- Additional Treasurer
- Deputy Treasurer
- Deputy Registrar Admin
- Senior Purchase Officer
- Manager Search Operation & Dev
- Manager of University
- Manager Intellectual Property
- Manager Business Incubetor
- Purchase Officer
- Sub divisional Officer
- Harware Engineer
- Assistant Treasurer
- Assistant Controller of Examination
- Research Office
- Assistant Purchase Officer
How to Apply for Jobs at King Edward Medical University KEMU?
- The application form is available at the University website kemu.edu.pk
- Applicants having Punjab Domicile are required to submit applications/dossiers on the prescribed Proforma jobs along with attested copies of
- Fresh passport-size colored photographs.
- Application Proforma should be filled and submitted in the University office (Room No.01), KEMU in the favor of the Vice Chancellor, KEMU, Lahore, along with a bank draft/pay order of
- Rs. 2000/- Sr. No. (01 to 04) & ( 01 – 14 for Adv 02)
- Rs. 1500/- Sr. No. (05) & ( 15 – 22 for Adv 02)
- A recognition certificate of experience (showing the eligibility) must be attached with documents.
- The applicants having foreign degrees must have an HEC equivalence certificate.
- All Terminal Degrees must be entered in PMC/ (PM&DC)