Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH Jobs 2022 announced in Peshawar through Online Job Portal www.kth.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is MBBS / FCPS, BS, SSC / Diploma, or MSc. Eligible candidates can apply for Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Experiential Registrar, Trainee Registrar, Experiential Registrar Medical ICU, Accident & Emergency Medical Officer, Respiratory Therapist, Bio-technologist, Lab Technician jobs in Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On August 31, 2022
Last Date September 15, 2022
Organization Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH
No of Seats Multiple
Job Location Peshawar, KPK
Latest Posts in Khyber Teaching Hospital KTH Jobs 2022
- Experiential Registrar
- Trainee Registrar
- Experiential Registrar Medical ICU
- Accident & Emergency Medical Officer
- Respiratory Therapist
- Lab Technician
How to Apply for Jobs in KTH?
- Interested Candidates must Download the Application form through www.kth.gov.pk.
- Candidates must send the application form along with CNIC, Domicile, Educational documents, Experience Documents & Passport Size photographs at the office 6th floor, Human Resource Department, New A & E building MTI Ktch Peshawar.
- Candidates must pay the Application fee of RS 1000, in favor of the Hospital Director KTH fund Account, Account No PK15KHYB 0121003003116602.