Khyber Medical College KMC Peshawar Jobs 2022 announced by KMC in Peshawar through an online job portal www.kms.edu.pk.The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is PMC Criteria,BS / BE / DAE, BA (LLA ) / BS Law, Literate / Skilled. Eligible candidates can apply for Khyber Medical College KMC Peshawar Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Assistant Professors, demonstrators, Transport Officers, Legal assistants, and Mason / Painter jobs in Khyber Medical College KMC Peshawar Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Express Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On August 31, 2022
Last Date September 14, 2022
Organization Khyber Medical College
No of Seats Multiple
Job Location Peshawar
Latest Posts in Khyber Medical College Jobs 2022
- Assistant Professors
- Transport Officer
- Legal Assistant
- Mason / Painter
How to Apply for Jobs in Khyber Medical College KMC Peshawar?
- Interested candidates may send an Application on the prescribed form along with a complete CV, CNIC, all educational documents, experience certificates, Research Publications, Professional certifications/diploma, and other relevant documents duly attested to the office of the Dean Khyber Medical College, Peshawar.
- Forms are available on the KMC website http://www.kms.edu.pk.
- Applicants should deposit the processing fee (nonrefundable) in NBP, University Campus Branch, Peshawar in favor of Dean, KMC, slips are available at NBP, Account No. NIDA-10-4 and attach the original slip with the application form.
- Only shortlisted candidates as per prescribed criteria shall be called for the interview.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.