Online registration to Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet for Permanent Commission in Term 2022-B is open now. Do you want to join Pakistan Navy after Matric? Join Now Pak Navy as PN Cadet in Term 2022-B through the official website www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk. This is one of the best employment opportunities for male citizens who have passed Intermediate.
There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the latest recruitment for www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement in the Express newspaper.
The candidates must have passed both Matric and F.Sc. or O/A level with at least 60% marks with any of the following subjects:
- Physics, Maths & Chemistry
- Physics, Maths & Computer Science
- Physics, Maths & Statistics
pn cadet 2022 registration date
|Published On||May 29, 2022|
|Last Date||June 12, 2022|
|No of Seats||1000+|
pn cadet eligibility criteria
To join the Pakistan navy candidates should qualify the following eligibility criteria. The complete information regarding education, height, and age is given below for each branch.
1. PN Cadet:
- Gender: Only Male
- Age: 16½ to 21 years for civilians, 17-23 years for service candidates in Armed Forces (as of 1st January 2023)
- Marital Status: Unmarried
- Height: 5 feet 4 inches (162.5 cm)
- Qualification: Intermediate (F.Sc./ I.Cs./ O/A Level)
- Candidates of O/A Level are required to submit an equivalence certificate.
- F.Sc Part-II appearing candidates with at least 65% marks in Part-1 can also apply.
- However, they have to provide a hope certificate from the head of the respective college/ institute.
- Completion of the F.Sc/ HSSC equivalent examination before 01 January 2023 is mandatory.
- If a candidate fails to attain 60% marks after providing a hope certificate he will be disqualified at any stage of selection process or discharged during training.
- To Join Pak Navy as PN Cadet 2022, Please visit Navy’s official website at www.joinpaknavy.gov.pk
- Candidates may also register themselves by visiting the nearest Pakistan Navy Recruitment and Selection Centre.
- The deadline for online registration is 12th June 2022.
- The entrance test date will be intimated by the respective PNR&SC through the website.
- Computer-based test/ e-testing will be conducted in the following subjects:
- Intelligent test
- Academic test (English, Maths/ Physics & General Knowledge)
- Only short-listed candidates would be called for preliminary medical/ interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET) at respective PNR&SCs. The PET standards are as under:
|Running||1 Mile (1.6 km)||8.30 min|
|Push-ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Sit-ups||10 Repetitions||02 min|
|Chin-ups||02 Repetitions||02 min|
- Application forms will be issued to those candidates who qualify/ preliminary Medical/ Interview and Physical Efficiency Test (PET).
- Only shortlisted candidates as per merit would be called for Tests/ interviews at ISSB.
- Medical Examination of ISSB recommended candidates would be held at the nearest CMH/ Naval Hospitals.
- Final selection will be done by Naval Headquarters in order of merit.
Note: The candidates are advised to get their ears waxed & teeth cleaned by a specialist doctor prior to reporting for medical examination.
Grant of permanent commission after two years of training and one of the following degrees shall be awarded upon successful completion of basic training:
- Operation Branch: BS (Maritime Sciences)
- Marine Engineering Branch: BE (Mechanical)
- Weapon Engineering Branch: BE (Electrical)
- Supply Branch: BS (Supply Chain Management)
Note: Subject to aptitude and academic progress, selected officers may be sent abroad for MS and Ph.D.
- Free Medical treatment of self/ Family and Parents.
- Family accommodation or house rent allowance and servant facility or allowance after marriage.
- Opportunities for visits/ courses/assignments abroad.
- 50% concession for Self/ Family on travel by Air/Railways.
- Subsidized Education of children in Bahria Colleges/universities/ various professional institutions.
- Twice rejected by ISSB or GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board or once rejected by ISSB and once rejected by GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Board.
- Withdrawn from any academy/ training institution of Armed Forces on any ground.
- Withdrawn from any bonded Armed Forces college/ institution on disciplinary grounds.
- Tested within one year validity period (as the validity of ISSB/GHQ/NHQ/AHQ Selection Boards stands for one year) for recommended candidates.
- Tested Four months (120 days) from last ISSB appearance (for candidates rejected by ISSB).
- Dismissed/ Removed/ Debarred/ Resigned from Government service including Armed Forces.
- Convicted by a court of law for an offense involving moral turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit by an Armed Forces Appeal Medical Board.
- Declared unfit by Armed Forces Hospital except those cleared by Appeal Medical Board.
- Submitting tampered original academic certificates.
- Concealment of information in the application forms.
- Candidates holding dual Nationality unless they surrender the same prior to commissioning/ passing out or within the period of 06 Months of joining PN whichever is earlier.