Islamabad High Court Jobs 2022 announced in Islamabad. Applications are invited from Pakistani nationals on a contract basis. Interested candidates can apply online at www.nip.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Primary /Matric/Expert/Middle. Eligible candidates can apply for Islamabad High Court jobs in 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Driver/Dispatch Rider/Cook/Record Lifter/Daftri/Bearer/Mali/Naib Qasid/Chowkidar/Sanitary Worker jobs in Islamabad High Court jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Express Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 18, 2022|
|Last Date||August 20, 2022|
|Organization||Islamabad High Court|
|No of Seats||68|
Latest Posts in Islamabad High Court Jobs 2022
- Dispatch Rider
- Record Lifter
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
How to Apply Online for Jobs in Islamabad High Court?
- Applicants are required to submit applications online.
- Online application forms are available on the official website of (NITB) National Job Portal i.e. https://nip.gov.pk/
- No request will be entertained to edit any content or information in the online application after its submission.
- An incomplete application will be rejected forthwith. Candidates are required to fill out the online application form and maintain a record/soft copy of the same.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for interviews as per the policy of the department.
- Candidates qualifying for interview shall bring their original documents i.e. Academic qualification, CNIC, two attested photographs, domicile certificate, experience certificate, if any, etc, along with attested copies of the same as well as a hard copy of the application form.
- In-Service Government employees shall submit NOC at the time of interview showing their date of induction.
- No T.A/D. A will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
- The Competent Authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of seats without assigning any reason.