Water Management and Irrigation Department announced the latest jobs in Gilgit The Required qualifications for these vacant posts are Bachelors, and Intermediate. Eligible candidates can apply for Government Jobs In Gilgit in 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the latest recruitment for Irrigation Jobs in Gilgit 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is advertisements through Aufsaf Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||July 23, 2022|
|Last Date||August 08, 2022|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Location||Gilgit Baltistan, Pakistan|
Latest Government Jobs in Gilgit
- Database Administrator
How to apply for Government Irrigation department Jobs in Gilgit?
- The appointment against project posts shall be on a contract basis for a period of one year extendable for a further one year or till project life, on the basis of performance. The inductees will not claim permanent absorption in the department on the basis of deputation.
- Late submission of applications will not be accepted.
- In-service candidates shall apply through the proper channel.
- The date of the test interview will be announced after the scrutiny of the documents.
- The Department reserves the right to disqualify the candidate at any stage in case of false/forged information/documents besides taking legal action as per law.
- The Department reserves the right to increase/decrease posts and the decision of the Authority will be final.
- On detailed scrutiny of documents, if found ineligible, the candidature will be rejected irrespective of the fact that the candidate has appeared in the test or even qualified therein. Therefore, make sure before appearing in the test that you are eligible in all respects for the post (s) applied for.
- If applied for more than one post, then separate application (s) may be submitted. 9. Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
- Only qualified/shortlisted candidates will be eligible for the written test.
- Disabled/women quota will be observed as per rules. 12. Age relaxation is admissible as per govt rules.
- No TD/DA will be admissible for a test interview.
- Applications along with attested academic documents, Experience, Domicile, CNIC, 2 recent passport size attested pictures must be submitted to “Office of the Secretary Water Management & Irrigation Secretariat Dear MP Check Post, Helipad Road Sonikote Gilgit” within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement.
- For queries and complaints please contact or email the given address/number in the ad.