Health Department KPK Jobs 2022 announced in KPK through ETEA online job portal http://www.healthkp.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is 16 years of education, MBBS / BE /B.Pharm, B.Sc Civil, CA/ ACCA /MBA, MBBS / Masters, MBBA / FCPS. Eligible candidates can apply for Health Department KPK Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Deputy Project Director, Director Operation, Director Procurement, Director Outsourcing, Director Infrastructure, Director Finance, Director HR, Director ICT, Director Health Care, Health Standardization, and Pathology Specialist jobs in Health Department KPK Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Daily Aaj Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 15, 2022
Last Date September 28, 2022
Organization Health Department KPK
No of Seats Multiple
Job Location Peshawar, KPK
Latest Posts in Health Department KPK Jobs 2022
- Deputy Project Director
- Director Operation
- Director Procurement
- Director Outsourcing
- Director Infrastructure
- Director Finance
- Director HR
- Director ICT
- Director Health Care
- Health Standardization
- Pathology Specialist
How to Apply for Jobs in Health Department KPK?
- Application on the prescribed form, downloadable from http://www.healthkp.gov.pk
- Application along with educational testimonials/experience/CV/CNIC copy and 2 passport size pictures duly attested should reach the office of the Project Director PMIU, Revamping of Non-Teaching DHQ Hospitals in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Warsak Road, Abshar Colony Peshawar near HAQ AWAZ Hospital.
- Interview call letters will be issued to short-listed candidates only.
- Candidates should be eligible in all respects by the last date of receipt of the applications.
- Incomplete applications and applications received after due dates will not be entertained.
- Relaxation of age will NOT be admissible.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for the Interview.
- Errors/Omissions in the number of posts are subject to rectification.