Gwadar Development Authority GDA Jobs 2022 has been announced in Pakistan through the newspaper. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Master, C.A/ CFE/ Ph.D, B.E,MBA, Bachelor,DPT,MA, Alim,DAE, Sanuei Aama Certificate, Matric,Literate,Coach certificate. Eligible candidates can apply for Gwadar Development Authority GDA Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for System Analyst, Asst. Director Accounts, Structural Engineer, Asst. Engineer, Procurement Officer, Marketing Specialist, Hardware Technician, Physiotherapist, Vigilance Inspector, Sanitary Supervisor, Khateeb masjid, Pesh Imam, Vigilance Supervisor, Sub-Engineer, Electrician, Muazzan, Generator Operator, Khadim, Head Coach, Sweeper STP, Part-Time Sweeper jobs in Gwadar Development Authority GDA Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Dawn Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 06, 2022
Last Date September 20, 2022
Organization Gwadar Development Authority
No of Seats 37
Job Location Gwadar, Balochistan
Latest Posts in Gwadar Development Authority Jobs 2022
- System Analyst
- Director Accounts
- Structural Engineer
- Procurement Officer
- Marketing Specialist
- Hardware Technician
- Vigilance Inspector
- Sanitary Supervisor
- Khateeb masjid
- Pesh Imam
- Vigilance Supervisor
- Generator Operator
- Head Coach
- Sweeper STP
- Part-Time Sweeper
How to Apply for Jobs in the Gwadar Development Authority GDA?
- Required Documents are
- Application Form
- Experience Certificate
- Attested Copies of Educational Testimonials
- Passport Size Pictures
- CNIC Copy
- Candidates working with the Government or Semi-Government Department should apply through Proper Channel.
- Only Most Suitable Shortlisted Candidates with relevant Experience will be called for Test/Interview purely on a Merit basis.
- Additional Qualifications will be preferred.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.
- Preferences will be given to Locals of Gwadar
- Eligible Candidates will be paid an attractive “Salary Package”.
- Interested Candidates may submit the Application in Administration Section, GDA, or may email the CV at [email protected]
- Late Applications will NOT be accepted.