Government College University GCU Lahore Jobs 2022 was announced through an online job portal https://www.gcu.edu.pk/. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Bachelor in Civil Engineering/MPhil/Matriculation. Eligible candidates can apply for Government College University GCU Jobs In Lahore 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Project Coordinator (BPS-20)/Senior Visiting Faculty/Coaches jobs in Government College University GCU Jobs In Lahore 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Jang Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 20, 2022|
|Last Date||August 30, 2022|
|Organization||Government College University GCU|
|No of Seats||Multiple|
|Job Location||Lahore, Punjab|
Latest Posts in Government College University GCU Jobs 2022
- Project Coordinator (BPS-20)
- Senior Visiting Faculty
How to Apply for Jobs in Government College University GCU Jobs 2022
- For details regarding the qualification and eligibility criteria of faculty prescribed for each post, please visit the HEC website https://gcu.edu.pk/jobs.php.
- The processing fee is Rs. 500/- in HBL, GCU Branch through Challan form or Online HBLA/C No 2398- 70001616-03 or Bank Draft in Favour of “Treasurer GCU Lahore”.
- The completely filled application form along with attested copies of all testimonials, experience certificates, CNIC & CV shall be addressed to the Vice Chancellor’s Office, GC University, Katchery Road,54000 Lahore.
- An application form must comprise the covering letter, a comprehensive curriculum vitae including a full list of publications names, and contact details of three referees.