Forest Division KPK Jobs 2022 announced in Kohat, Buner, and Peshawar through the Online Job Portal. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Intermediate, BA/ BSc, and Matric. Eligible candidates can apply for Forest Division KPK Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Forest Guard (BPS-08), Forest Guard (BPS-08), Female Forest Existentialist (BPS-011), and Driver (BPS-06) jobs in Forest Division KPK Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Mashriq, Daily Aaj Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 22, 2022
Last Date October 17, 2022
Organization Forestry Division
No of Seats 20 + 49 + 29 = 98
Job Location Bunner, Kohat, KPK
Latest Posts in Forestry Division Jobs 2022
- Forest Guard (BPS-08)
- Forest Guard (BPS-08)
- Female Forest Existentialist (BPS-011)
- Driver (BPS-06)
How to Apply for Jobs in Forest Division KPK?
- Applicants must attach a copy of CNIC and two white background passport-size photographs.
- At the initial stage copies of all Documents are not required.
- Form processing fee can be deposited in any HBL or MCB Bank online country-wide branches.
- A duly filled application along with the deposit slip should reach through any courier services registered post before the last date to a given address.
- Only shortlisted candidates in the written/ Physical test will be asked to submit attested verified documents for the further process.
- For Adv 02 & 03 Interested candidates may first visit www.etea.edu.pk and apply for the posts online.
- After successful submission of the online application, a prescribed online deposit slip (having token number, project code & candidate personal information) will be generated.
- Take a printout of the generated deposit slip & deposit the prescribed test fee (non-refundable) in any branch of UBL Bank at the UBL OMNI agent Easy paisa app or agent.
- After successful fee submission, please keep the original deposit slip (Candidate’s copy) having a bank stamp with yourself and do not share it with anyone else.
- Shortlisted candidates will be informed through SMS.
- Candidates are directed to do not to give ported/converted mobile numbers.
- Candidates will be informed by ETEA through SMS for a physical test, and screening test.