Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2022 was announced in Islamabad through an online job portal www.njp.gov.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant Posts is Matric / Primary / Bachelor / Master. Eligible candidates can apply for jobs in 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below.
There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the latest recruitment of FBR JOBS 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is advertisements through Jang Newspaper.
Both males and females who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement given below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||June 07, 2022|
|Last Date||June 20, 2022|
|Organization||Federal Board of Revenue FBR|
|No of Seats||Multiples|
Latest Jobs IN FBR
Ad No. 01
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||Experience|
|1.||Advocates (Customs)||Bachelor/ Master in Law||03 years|
Ad No. 02
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Posts|
|2.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||31|
How to Apply for FBR Jobs 2022?
- For Ad No. 01, Interested candidates are required to apply and send their applications along with curriculum vitae, copy of CNIC, High Court enrolment card, academic credentials, and list of reported/ un-reported judgments to the office of Secretary (Legal Customs-II), Room No. 222, 2nd Floor, Federal Board of Revenue (Hq), Islamabad.
- For Ad No. 02, Interested Candidates must Apply Online through the National Job Portal
- For Ad No. 02, a Skill test will be conducted for the post of Steno-typist.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should apply online separately for each post.
- The candidates having domiciles of the relevant Province/ Region under the jurisdiction of each Directorate (as mentioned in the column of Provincial Quota under the name of each Directorate) are eligible to apply for the posts vacant in the respective Field Offices.
- Candidates will be required to bring Original Documents and two sets of attested copies of documents at the time of the interview.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible.
- Detailed respective terms of reference are available at https://fbr.gov.pk/tenders, in case of query, please email at [email protected]