District Population Welfare Charsadda Jobs 2022 announced by District Population Welfare in Charsadda through an online testing service portal www.ats.org.pk. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is Matric. Eligible candidates can apply for District Population Welfare Charsadda Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Family Welfare Assistant Male (BPS-07)/Family Welfare Assistant Female (BPS-07) jobs in District Population Welfare Charsadda Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Jang Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
|Published On||August 28, 2022|
|Last Date||September 09, 2022|
|Organization||Population Welfare Department|
|No of Seats||06|
Latest Posts in Population Welfare Department Jobs 2022
- Family Welfare Assistant Male (BPS-07)
- Family Welfare Assistant Female (BPS-07)
How to Apply Online for Jobs in District Population Welfare Charsadda?
- Interested candidates should download the application form from the Allied Testing Service ATS website: http://www.ats.org.pk.
- Form processing fee can be deposited in any Habib bank or Bank Al Habib in the favour of Allied Testing Service.
- Applicants should send the application form along with CNIC, Passport size photograph, and the bank deposit slip of Rs 450/- to the Manager Operations Allied Testing Service, 111-B, Street No. 30, F 10-1 Islamabad.
- No TA/DA will be admissible.