District and Session Court Swat Jobs 2022 announced by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa. The Required Qualification for these vacant posts is bachelor’s, MA / MSc / BSc, Intermediate, or Middle. Eligible candidates can apply for District and Session Court Swat Jobs 2022. Interested Candidates can send their Application Form Online. We have described the Application method below. There are multiple vacancies empty in different departments. This is the Latest Recruitment for Senior Stenographer (BPS-16), Computer Operator (BPS-16), Junior Stenographer (BPS-14), Junior Clerk (BPS-11), Driver (BPS-06) jobs in District and Session Court Swat Jobs 2022. The number of empty seats is Multiple. It is an advertisement through Mashriq Newspaper.
Interested candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can apply for these posts. Age, qualification, experience, and domicile prescribed for the posts are mentioned against each in the advertisement below. Read the complete instructions and then apply.
Published On September 23, 2022
Last Date October 29, 2022
Organization District and Session Court
No of Seats 35
Job Location Swat, KPK
Latest Posts in District and Session Court Jobs 2022
- Senior Stenographer (BPS-16)
- Computer Operator (BPS-16)
- Junior Stenographer (BPS-14)
- Junior Clerk (BPS-11)
- Driver (BPS-06)
How to Apply for District and Session Court Jobs in Swat?
- Interested Candidates are required to download the Application form through www.dsjswat.gov.pk
- Each candidate is required to submit their application form along with attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, character certificate, and 02 passport-size photographs through the dock/post office at Farkhanda Nosheen, Senior Civil District, and Session Judge Swat.
- Must fill out your application form with your Full Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Address, CNIC No, Phone Number, and Education.
- Each candidate must bring Original Educational Certificates, Domicile, and CNIC at the time of the test/interview.